When you are spending a great deal of money, you always wanted the best. SEO Company costs more than individual SEO’s. So, when you choose a company for search engine optimization of your website, ensure that you choose the best seo services company.
There are many criterias that go into the selection of a good seo company. The best seo services company not just meet the criteria to be the best, but also have a proven track record. They are also familiar with all the major issues and can help you work around them. Here are some tips on selecting a good seo services company.
- Check how they rank their own website. Run a search on all three search engines to show where their own company is ranked. If they are able to rank their company high, then chances are they know how to do the same with yours. Will the high rank be sustained over a period of time? The SEO Company may get you good results initially but will they be able to maintain the results? To check this, ask the company to provide you with traffic graphs of their performance for last six months for some of their successful clients. If the traffic graphs show a constantly upward or steady trend, then they are good.
- Does the company you are about to hire have valuable keywords? The SEO service provider should be able to identify keywords with maximum volume or high value keywords. To check this, ask them for keyword reports for their clients. Check if these keywords are the most searched in the search engines and also the frequency of use.
- Ensure that the SEO Company you choose has a good strategy. Also, are they using ethical methods and are they compliant with search engine policies? Have they ever been penalized by any search engine? Are they using spammy methods or are they likely to display your site on any adult content or illegal website? Run a search for some of their clients and check the sites they are displayed on. Check their linking methods and ensure that the company is clean.
- Check for referrals. When you ask the SEO Company for client names, ensure that you have contact details. Also, if a company comes to you with ready references, then they are a good company.
- Check the pricing plans. Some SEO companies have complex pricing structures. If you have little understanding of the business, you can get ripped. Avoid too pricey companies until you are sure of your budget and success.
Finally while choosing an SEO company, remember that they will not only be responsible for your online presence but also your reputation. They may tank your business or make it highly successful.